IMPORTANT: Please note that the presenting author MUST also be the first author and MUST be registered for the EuCheMS Congress. – no abstracts will be accepted that include presenting authors who do not register to attend the Congress. In addition, each registrant is permitted to submit only TWO abstracts as presenting/first author; multiple abstracts submitted with the same presenting author/first author will be accepted however 50 EUR will be charged for each.
Abstracts will be considered only if the following guidelines are respected:
- Last minute abstracts MUST be submitted electronically according to the following instructions by the specified deadline of August 15, 2012. Abstracts submitted by fax or by email will not be accepted.
- An abstract should contain a maximum of 300 words excluding title, authors and affiliations. The system will automatically let you know whether you complied with the rules before accepting your submission.
- Tables and figures cannot be inserted.
- All abstracts must be written in English. It is considered understood that the authors of accepted abstracts have the financial resources to pay all personal expenses incurred including EuCheMS Registration fee, the production of their presentation, travel and accommodation during the Congress.
- When submitting your abstract, choose the most relevant topic. However, the Organising Committee reserves the right to decide on a final topic assignment upon abstract selection.
- Do not use non-standard abbreviations in the title.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book. The abstract should be written in such a way that the Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusion/Application to Practice are clearly described. However, the use of these headings in the abstract text is NOT mandatory.
- If you need to enter Greek letters or use bold, italics or superscript/subscript please use the Insert Symbol button from the editor toolbar. See Abstract submission walkthrough for more details.
- The presenting author will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of their abstract by e-mail.
- Correction of last minute abstracts can only be done only with the organizers approval.
- Abstracts received after the deadline cannot be accepted and therefore will not be considered for the programme or publication.
- Disclosure of Interest
- Declare any potential conflict of interest in the Disclosure section of the abstract submission form.
- Do not include company names.